Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Meet Kaysee

There is no better description than Godly. Its hard to even know where to go from there because every part of her being is wrapped in that one word. Her heart is so full of the fruits of the Spirit that its impossible to not see them oozing out of her. Just thinking about her life gives me encouragement to live mine more and more in love with Christ everyday. She is living proof that God calls the ordinary to work through them to do the unbelievable. In the short time that I had the privilege to be her roommate I learned a lot about spending time in the Word. It is her time studying scripture that gives her a concern for the Nations. The Word of God will spread in part because of Kaysee. True spiritual discernment is hard to come by, but there have been days that her words of correction and support have turned out to be just what I needed. It is a struggle to not compare my relationship to God with what I see in her, but her faith is inspiring. Now that she is a wife and mother, many will gain from the example she sets day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment